News & Articles
Easy moves, fun workouts, and flattering fitness fashion to help you learn to love exercise.
- J.Lo Just Shared Another Swimsuit Photo—and Her Butt Looks IncredibleJennifer Lopez's abs have been getting most of the attention lately (with good reason), but her newest Instagram photo is all about her other famous body part: her butt. The new photo, shared on Instagram over the weekend, shows the Bronx queen sprawled out on a mesh hammock, looking into ... read more
- The New Nike Joyride Flyknit Run Launches Today—Here’s What You Need to KnowLook, I'm not going to pretend that I'm a novice runner, because I’m not. (I’ve got 10 marathons under my belt.) However, I am coming off of a much-needed hiatus from running. While my body feels well-rested, my running skills leave much to be desired. In other words, my mileage ... read more
- J.Lo’s Latest Bikini Pic Shows Off Her Incredible Abs—Here’s How She Keeps Them TonedAlex Rodriguez just posted the most jaw-dropping photo of his fiancè, Jennifer Lopez, on Instagram, and we are speechless. The pic, which went up on Sunday, shows Lopez wearing a skimpy white bikini with her washboard abs on full display. RELATED: The Upper-Body Workout That Gives J.Lo Her Strong, Toned Arms “Baby, ... read more
- 5 Moves That Kate Upton Swears by for a Stronger BodyBetween her modeling career, her adorable daughter, and a pro-baseball- playing husband, with whom she travels, Kate Upton is B-U-S-Y. Fitting in exercise became simpler once she enlisted celeb trainer Ben Bruno to create quick, easy-to-follow workouts she could do anywhere. When Kate saw just how effective they were, she ... read more
- These Chest Exercises Will Totally Transform Your Upper Body in 21 DaysWorking out your chest probably isn’t the first thing on your to-do list in the gym—but maybe it should be. Your chest muscles (a.k.a., pectoral muscles or "pecs," which are some of the largest in your body), are responsible for your upper body's stability, helping you to maintain proper posture, ... read more
Get a healthier and happier family with these easy recipes and expert advice.
- Ill. Nursing Home Sued After Staffers Allegedly Taunt Woman With Dementia, 91, in Snapchat VideoTwo nursing home aides and an Illinois nursing home are being sued after the caregivers taunted a 91-year-old woman with dementia — and then posted a disturbing video of the great-grandmother’s ordeal on Snapchat, court records show. On Wednesday, the family of Margaret Collins, of Sauganash, filed a lawsuit against ... read more
- Nurse Forces Formula-Feeding Mom to Explain Herself, But She Shouldn’t Have ToOn the r/Mommit page, user Kidd_Ivy posted an account of her recent disappointing WIC (a support program for low-income families with young children) appointment. When a nurse offered help in choosing a breast pump, the mom responded that she planned to formula-feed her baby. “[The nurse] took off her glasses and gave me this ... read more
- Iraq Vet Called Wife Telling Her to Pick Up Twins from Day Care, But They’d Already Died in Hot Car
- Jessica Simpson Slammed for Letting 7-Year-Old Daughter Maxwell Dye Her HairMom shamers are coming after Jessica Simpson on her latest update about 7-year-old daughter Maxwell “Maxi” Drew. The singer posted on Instagram that she let her daughter dye her long blonde locks in a move inspired by the hit Disney movie Descendants. Maxwell was all smiles at the Nine Zero ... read more
- California Girl, 9, Dies After Being Electrocuted in Her Family’s Pool: ‘She Was Taken Far Too Soon’A young girl from Northern California was electrocuted while swimming in a pool earlier this month, and now her family is warning parents in the hopes of keeping other children safe this summer. According to CBS Sacramento, 9-year-old McKenzie Kinley was swimming in her father’s pool on July 14 when ... read more
Diet and exercise plan are important, but your mood and mind play a big part in a complete healthy you. Here you’ll find tips for beating stress, natural remedies for everything from headaches to depression to cramps and mood-boosters.
- Newsflash: This Swimsuit Photo isn’t Meant to Be a Body Positivity Message Just Because She’s ‘Fat’Instagram influencer @thevagaggle is tired of having her posts misinterpreted. That's what she wrote in the caption of a recent photo she shared, which shows her looking relaxed and confident in a yellow bathing suit outdoors. RELATED: These Influencers Are Posing in Swimsuits That Show Off Their Scars and Cellulite—and It's the Message ... read more
- American Airlines Apologizes After Flight Attendants Make Doctor Cover Up Outfit with BlanketA doctor from Texas has received an apology from American Airlines, after flight attendants allegedly threatened to kick her and her 8-year-old son off a plane because they deemed her outfit inappropriate. Dr. Latisha “Tisha” Rowe, who specializes in family medicine in Houston, went viral on Twitter on June 30 ... read more
- Metal Drinking Straw Impales Woman’s Brain and Kills Her in Freak AccidentReusable metal straws might help save the planet, but these trendy little tubes could actually kill you. Yep, you read that right. A woman in the UK died last year after a metal straw pierced through her eye and into her brain when she fell while carrying a mason jar-styled drinking glass with a ... read more
- A Guide to Choosing the Best Holistic Doctor for Your NeedsWhen you feel unwell, you probably make an appointment with your GP, who likely prescribes a pill to help you get better. But these days, there’s a roster of other docs who are taking alternative, more holistic approaches. And instead of medication, they’re recommending treatments with herbs, meditation, and acupuncture. ... read more
- Wendy Williams Was Diagnosed With Lymphedema–Here’s What That MeansWendy Williams announced big news about her health on Monday morning’s episode of The Wendy Williams Show. The talk show host, 54, addressed a handful of paparazzi pictures that showed her swollen ankles, revealing that she has been diagnosed with lymphedema. “Lymphedema, by the way, I’ve been diagnosed,” she told ... read more
Budget meals, easy nutrition tips and advice on keeping your family happy and healthy.
- Most Dish Soaps Don’t Actually Disinfect—Here’s How to Properly Sanitize Dirty DishesWhen you diligently wash every single dish in your sink with sudsy dish soap and warm water, you probably assume that your sparkling clean dishes are also disinfected. And while we hate to be the bearers of disappointing news, we thought it was important to point out that most dishwashing ... read more
- If Your Home Smells Funny, Check These 8 Problem AreasGet to the source of the stink and you’ll be on your way to enjoying a home that smells as sweet as a summer breeze. You know that ultra-fresh, citrus-kissed scent that greets you when you walk into the lobby of a luxury hotel? Do you ever wish your home ... read more
- Macy’s Pulls Plates with ‘Mom Jeans’ vs. ‘Skinny Jeans’ Portion Sizes After BacklashA line of decorative plates has been pulled from Macy’s stores after the company received complaints that they conveyed a body shaming message. The controversial plates had a diagram written on top with portion sizes measured as either “skinny jeans,” “favorite jeans” or “mom jeans.” RELATED: Chrissy Teigen Responds to Body ... read more
- You Can Snag This Best-Selling Sunrise Alarm Clock Our Readers Love for Just $89 TodayWhile most of us dream of a slow morning with sunshine streaming through the windows and birds chirping outdoors, reality looks more like an obnoxious-sounding alarm clock blaring through the darkness. Thankfully, science has provided the perfect alternative for anyone in a constant battle with their alarm clock: the Philips ... read more
- 7 Ways You’re Washing Your Workout Clothes WrongYou know how to do laundry; you might even dare call yourself a laundry novice, even if you’re not quite ready to go pro-level. But even the most seasoned laundry-doer may stumble into top laundry mistakes or struggle to decipher some laundry symbols, and any well-meaning clothes-washer may accidentally apply old laundry rules to new fabrics, ... read more