News & Articles
Easy moves, fun workouts, and flattering fitness fashion to help you learn to love exercise.
- This Mom Doing Yoga and Breastfeeding at the Same Time Brings a Whole New Meaning to the Term "Balance"Meet Carlee Benear, the breastfeeding mom who can seemingly nurse her baby in just about any yoga pose. Benear's Instagram feed features shots of the mama assuming a whole range of challenging contortions—and we're not just impressed by her flexibility and strength, we're also sort of mesmerized by the way she ... read more
- It’s Totally Normal to Feel Nauseous After a Workout. Here’s Why It HappensBetween the hit of endorphins, the post-flow savasana bliss, and the knowledge that you did your body and mind a solid, working out should make you feel good. But from time to time, you may find that while chasing that runner's high or back squat PR, you suddenly find yourself ... read more
- All You Need is a Dish Towel to Do Katie Austin’s 60-Second Upper-Body Workout
- How to Fix 3 Total-Body Moves You Might Be Doing Wrong, According to Anna Victoria
- The 8 Abs Exercises Halle Berry Does for a Killer CoreHalle Berry is the queen of fitspo. At 52 years old, the actress looks like she could be in her early 20s, and according to her trainer, she has the athleticism of a 25-year-old. So it's no surprise her fans want to know all her workout secrets. That's why for ... read more
Get a healthier and happier family with these easy recipes and expert advice.
- This Woman Says Bed Bugs Are Tearing Her Family Apart—and Now Her Story Is Going ViralWe go head to head with our parents about plenty of things: money, career, and even bed bugs. Say what? Yep, one Reddit user recently took to the platform to vent about how bed bugs are ruining her relationship with her dad. And she might not be the only one—especially ... read more
- Bride Allegedly Demands Her Wedding Guests Dress Based on Their Weight in Viral PostA bride-to-be is being shamed on social media for allegedly asking her guests to dress in colorful outfits based on their weight — and has vowed to find out just who shared her request on Reddit for thousands to see. In the alleged Facebook post, the unidentified woman addressed her wedding ... read more
- Story Behind Why Kids Are Being Seen Without Coats This Winter Goes ViralReddit mom by the username u/MindyS1719 is making a plea to the mom shamers of the world to please refrain from commenting on a child who is seen outside without a winter coat on this season. In a now-viral thread, the mother makes one very interesting point about how new car seatregulations prohibit ... read more
- 5 Expert Tips for Coping With Grief During the HolidaysSince childhood, I’d always reveled in my status as a “parent person.” My mom and dad were my best friends, my biggest source of encouragement and guidance, a joy (for the most part) to hang out with, the ones who made special milestones and seasons, well, the most special. I ... read more
- Chrissy Teigen Posted a Photo of Her 5-Month-Old Baby in a Helmet—Here’s Why Some Babies Need OneSince Chrissy Teigen welcomed her second little one into the world in May, she hasn’t shied from gracing our Instagram feeds with photos of her adorable little “bug,” as she calls him. Just yesterday, Teigen shared a photo of baby Miles looking cute as ever rocking some fun headgear. “My baby bug ... read more
Diet and exercise plan are important, but your mood and mind play a big part in a complete healthy you. Here you’ll find tips for beating stress, natural remedies for everything from headaches to depression to cramps and mood-boosters.
- What It Means to Be an Ambivert, and How to Know if You Are OneYou like to go out, but you’re not one to party so hard you close down the bar. At work, you share ideas in meetings and also feel for those who stay quiet. You don’t identify with your best friend who can chat with anyone for hours, but spending an ... read more
- This Man Sniffed His Smelly Socks Every Day, Then He Was Hospitalized With a Severe Lung InfectionYou’ve heard of a foot fetish, but what about a sock fetish? One man’s strange obsession with smelling his socks when he got home from work every day recently led to some major medical issues. The 37-year-old man, from China, was recently hospitalized with a severe lung infection that doctors believe he ... read more
- NBA Dancer Claims She Was Given a ‘Jiggle Test’ as Others Recall Developing Eating DisordersFifteen women, all of whom are former NBA dancers, are speaking out about what they call a “decades-long culture of brainwashing.” Detailing claims of body shaming and the perpetuation of an unhealthy body image, the women came forward with their past incidents, telling Yahoo! Lifestyle about their experiences as entertainers in franchises ... read more
- Iskra Lawrence Didn’t Hold Anything Back When Posting This Unedited Photo of Her Cellulite
- 7 Bizarre Health Stories Everyone Was Talking About in 2018One woman saw what turned out to be a live worm wriggling inside her face. Another felt brain fluid leaking out of her nose, and a third unfortunate victim had a maggot burrowed in her leg for months. Nope, these aren’t plotlines from a horror movie; they’re real bodily issues that made headlines in 2018. ... read more
Budget meals, easy nutrition tips and advice on keeping your family happy and healthy.
- All the Best Last-Minute Deals You Can Get on AmazonProcrastinators, get ready to rock around the Christmas tree: Amazon just launched a ton of holiday deals for last-minute shoppers. From now through December 22, Amazon will feature a series of Last-Minute Deals covering more than 30 departments, including activewear, kitchen, devices, beauty, health and personal care, shoes, and much more. ... read more
- A Teenager Was Electrocuted While Using Earbuds and His Cell Phone. Should You Be Worried?A teenager in Malaysia was electrocuted and died earlier this month, and news reports suggest that using his phone while it was charging may be to blame. According to the New Straits Times, the 16-year-old’s mother discovered the boy lying on the floor last Monday, unresponsive and cold to the ... read more
- Amazon’s Cyber Monday Deals Might Be Even Better Than Black FridayNow that Black Friday is over, we're turning our attention to Cyber Monday. There are *tons* of great sales happening on November 26, including from some of our favorite brands like Dermstore, Foreo, and Brooklinen. Also seriously marked-down for Cyber Monday? A long list of products at Amazon. There are ... read more
- Hidden Benefits of Your Health InsuranceRead the fine print: Your plan might surprise you. (ISTOCKPHOTO) Chances are, doctor visits and prescriptions are not all your health insurance plan has to offer. Many plans today offer disease management programs, improved coverage for mental health conditions and infertility, and much more. Be sure to ask about ... read more
- Laid Off? You Have 62 Days to Get Health Coverage, So Here’s What to DoA layoff doesnt have to be the end of health-care coverage. (ISTOCKPHOTO) Nearly two million American jobs have been lost in the past year, and hundred of thousands of people will likely be laid off or have their hours scaled back in 2009. If you think you might be ... read more