News & Articles
Easy moves, fun workouts, and flattering fitness fashion to help you learn to love exercise.
- I Did a Plank Every Day for 3 Months With My Husband—and It Helped More Than Just My Core
- Jessamyn Stanley’s 3 Yoga Poses for Relieving Neck and Shoulder Pain
- How to Be a Stronger Runner in 8 Easy StepsYou know that to be a runner, you’ve got to, well, run. Many think that’s enough, but if you want to be a strong runner, incorporating other exercises into your routine is a must. That’s where this workout, created by Stephen Cheuk, founder of S10 training and S10 recovery in ... read more
- 3 Ballet Moves You Can Do for Stronger Legs Even if You’re Not a Dancer
- 3 Leg Stretches You Might Be Doing Wrong—and How to Fix Them
Get a healthier and happier family with these easy recipes and expert advice.
- Mom Shares the Moving Story of How She & Her Spouse Came Out to One AnotherA couple from Arizona is inspiring parents everywhere with their viral story of coming out to one another—and then to their sons. Mom of two Jenni Barrett recently took to Love What Matters to open up about her journey. Back in April 2004, she started dating Sarah, and by December 2005, they ... read more
- Baby Born Without Anus Finally Heads Home After Undergoing 7 Surgeries in 8 MonthsA baby boy who underwent multiple surgeries and treatments in the first months of his life finally went home after being born with a rare condition that left him without a fully formed anus. Eight-month-old Jackson Kuhn has been in and out of hospitals ever since he and his twin ... read more
- Jenny Mollen Reveals She Dropped Son Sid on His Head, Fracturing His SkullJenny Mollen is candidly speaking out after she dropped her son Sid on his head causing him to fracture his skull. Mollen, 39, revealed the news on Instagram Wednesday explaining that the 5-year-old, who she shares with husband Jason Biggs, had been in the intensive care unit this week. ... read more
- My Neighbor Told Me to Stop Breastfeeding—Because Her Husband Was Watching
- Viral Post Reminds Us How Isolating Taking Care of a Baby Can BeOnce you have a baby, you're rarely alone, but that doesn't mean you don't get lonely. Because when you're constantly feeding and caring for an infant, you don't get to really engage with other adults—even when you're in the same room with friends and family. RELATED: The FDA Just Approved the ... read more
Diet and exercise plan are important, but your mood and mind play a big part in a complete healthy you. Here you’ll find tips for beating stress, natural remedies for everything from headaches to depression to cramps and mood-boosters.
- Fashion Blogger and Cancer Survivor Mama Cax Talks Body Positivity, Self-Care, and the Skincare Products Behind Her Gorgeous GlowIf you don’t already follow Mama Cax on Instagram, here’s why you should. One, she is our style and skincare crush (I mean, look at her glow!). Two, scrolling through her feed feels like a mini-vacation for your eyes and is all the travel inspiration you need. Three, her captions ... read more
- High School Principal Dies After Donating Bone Marrow to Help a Sick Teen He Never MetA high school principal fell into a month-long coma and died on Sunday after selflessly donating his bone marrow to save the life of a teenager in France. Derrick Nelson, who worked at Westfield High School in New Jersey, had the procedure at a Bergen County hospital in February, his ... read more
- 15-Year-Old Contracts Rare Disease After Getting a Toy Stuck Up Her Nose for Years
- Jessamyn Stanley’s Secret to Ignoring Haters Who Call Her ‘Fat,’ ‘Disgusting,’ and More
- This Is Why You Could Suffer When Celebs Are Fat-ShamedIt seems like every other day another celebrity is being shamed for something, and a lot of the time, it has to do with their weight. Think Kourtney Kardashian being fat-shamed by her then-husband Scott Disick in 2013 for not losing weight "fast enough" after having their third child. Or ... read more
Budget meals, easy nutrition tips and advice on keeping your family happy and healthy.
- Courthouse Closes After Lawyer Walks in Swarming with Bed Bugs: ‘I Don’t Even Think He Cared’While there are lawyers who have come to the defense of bed bug infestations victims, it’s not every day that a lawyer becomes the source of the parasitic infestation. On Monday, the Rogers County Courthouse in Oklahoma was evacuated after an attorney arrived with an “abundance” of bed bugs crawling on ... read more
- This Is Marie Kondo’s Favorite Food Storage ContainerMaybe you haven't jumped aboard the Marie Kondo home organization movement. The idea of cleaning the pantry or tossing out all yours 90s concert tees doesn't appeal to you right now. Finally emptying out the garage? No thanks. Or perhaps you've watched an episode or two of the organizational guru's ... read more
- I Tried Marie Condo’s Tidying Up Method—and It Had a Serious Impact on My HappinessCan decluttering your home really change your life? That's the promise behind the international best-seller The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up ($17, amazon.com) by Japanese "organizational consultant" Marie Kondo. I first heard about this little book from my friend Amanda, a personal organizer here in New York City, but since then ... read more
- The Fleece Blanket You Need This Winter Has Thousands of Five-Star Reviews on AmazonThe Sherpa fleece throw has 4,000 rave reviews, and it’s the comfiest blanket I’ve ever had. As someone who’s obsessed with buying cozy items—especially during New York’s freezing winters—it’s no surprise that I had already heard about Bedsure’s Reversible Sherpa Blanket months ago. The plush fleece blanket ($26; amazon.com) has ... read more
- The Best Sheets to Keep You Cool All Night Long