News & Articles
Easy moves, fun workouts, and flattering fitness fashion to help you learn to love exercise.
- I’m Under 5 Feet Tall Because of a Rare Condition—But That Hasn’t Stopped Me From Completing 70 Obstacle Races on CrutchesThis story is part of Health’s #RealLifeStrong series, where we are celebrating women who represent strength, resilience, and grace. Misty Diaz was born with spina bifida, but it wasn't until she was in her 20s that she met another person with the condition. “I was going around thinking I was the only one ... read more
- 13 Perfect Gifts for Your Favorite Yogi
- 5 Exercises People Always Get Wrong at the Gym, According to Trainers
- 5 Resistance Band Arm Moves From One of Rihanna’s Trainers
- The One Thing Emily Skye Tells Herself When She Feels Like Giving Up
Get a healthier and happier family with these easy recipes and expert advice.
- Trish Regan Says Her Maternity Leave Was a ‘Mistake I Want to Make Sure Other Women Don’t Make’What Trish Regan perceives as a mistake has become a teachable moment for fellow working moms. The Fox Business Network anchor, 45, recently spoke to PEOPLE of her regrets about taking only six weeks of maternity leave after giving birth to twin girls Elizabeth and Alexandra, now 8. Even more ... read more
- Mom Shares How She Knew to Challenge Doctor’s Diagnosis After 3-Year-Old Is Partially Paralyzed From Polio-Like IllnessCami Abernathy, of Cartersville, Georgia, says she never expected that her son’s common cold symptoms would mark the start of an ordeal that would change the family forever. It was nearing the end of August when 3-year-old Carter Abernathy had a running nose and cough for about a week. When ... read more
- 2-Month-Old Nearly Loses Toes After Strand of Mom’s Hair Cuts Off His Circulation for HoursA 10-week-old boy is recovering after nearly losing four of his toes when a strand of his mother’s hair became tangled on his foot, cutting off the baby’s circulation for at least 12 hours, his mother says. “It was a horrible experience,” Alex Upton, 26, said of the ordeal that ... read more
- Busy Philipps Reveals Her Husband ‘Didn’t Try’ to Be a Dad, Said Baby No. 2 Was ‘All on You’Busy Philipps is getting real about the challenges of juggling a marriage with adding new members to a family. In the November issue of Parents magazine, the 39-year-old actress and host of E!’s Busy Tonight opened up about her 11-year marriage to producer husband Marc Silverstein and how he wasn’t initially the most ... read more
- This Mom’s Angel Baby Photo Shoot Brings Awareness to Infant LossA 21-year-old mom from Boise, Idaho named Kyrstyn Johnson has taken to Love What Matters to share her personal experience with every parent's most heartbreaking nightmare. Johnson, who was already a mom to two girls named Violet and Lilah, welcomed her son Mayson Michael on August 22, 2017. But just ... read more
Diet and exercise plan are important, but your mood and mind play a big part in a complete healthy you. Here you’ll find tips for beating stress, natural remedies for everything from headaches to depression to cramps and mood-boosters.
- I Didn’t See Women My Size on the Internet—So I Decided to Change ThatThis profile is part of Health’s #RealLifeStrong series, where we are celebrating women who represent strength, resilience, and grace. Three years ago when Katie Sturino launched her blog, her goal was to provide fashion inspiration for women with similar body types to hers. The 12ish Style struck a chord: Today, Sturino has 225,000 followers on Instagram (if you haven't ... read more
- The ‘Split-Second Decision’ That Changed an Abuse Survivor’s Life & Helped Her Start to Heal
- Tess Holliday Slams Retailer Revolve for Selling ‘Being Fat Is Not Beautiful’ SweatshirtBody positive model Tess Holliday called out online retailer Revolve for selling what many are deeming a fat-shaming sweatshirt. The model, 33, captured a screenshot of the piece before the site seemingly took it down and tweeted it out for her fans to see. “LOLLLLL @REVOLVE y’all are a mess,” ... read more
- Nail Salon Apologizes After Denying Service to Woman Because She Weighs Over 250 Lbs.
- Is Your Doctor Gaslighting You? Here’s What to DoFour years ago, Deborah J. Cohan went to her primary-care doctor with excruciating pain throughout her midsection. “I wasn't able to stand up straight. Eating and going to the bathroom were uncomfortable,” Cohan, who lives in South Carolina, tells Health. She had a hunch it was gynecological, but her doctor ... read more
Budget meals, easy nutrition tips and advice on keeping your family happy and healthy.
- Baby Girl Suffers Second Degree Burns to Face After Slow Cooker Spills on HerA mother from Oklahoma warning other parents to be mindful of where they keep their household appliances after her 1-year-old daughter was badly burned when a slow cooker tipped over. Vanesa Herrera had placed her baby girl, Azra, in a walker as she made dinner at her home in Blanchard, ... read more
- Chemical Fumes at a California Pool Made 19 People Sick. Here’s How to Stay Safe from Chlorine ExposureAlthough swimming season might be over in many parts of the country, at a Southern California pool this week, 19 kids and adults fell ill after exposure to pool chemicals. Twelve children and seven adults were taken to local hospitals Wednesday night, USA Today reported. Ventura County Fire Department Captain ... read more
- Instant Pot Just Launched a Blender That Can CookMany home cooks can quickly rattle off the brands best known for their favorite kitchen appliances—Le Creuset for dutch ovens, Crock Pot for slow cookers, and Vitamix for blenders. But Instant Pot, a brand known for pressure cookers with 14 different capabilities that’s garnered a cult-like following, isn't staying in ... read more
- Amazon to Release Its Own Alexa-Enhanced MicrowaveAmazon’s digital assistant Alexa is already able to help you with all sorts of tasks from shopping at Whole Foods to running your kitchen. In the latter department, these Alexa-enabled smart appliances have always been produced in collaboration with other brands, however, that’s about to change. According to CNBC, Amazon ... read more
- Congress Wants to Ensure That All Pharmacists Can Help Patients Save Money on PrescriptionsThe Senate passed a bill yesterday that may help lower some drug prices for consumers, if the legislation makes it through the House and is signed into law. The bill calls for an end to “gag clauses” that currently prevent pharmacists from telling customers when it would cost less to ... read more