News & Articles
Easy moves, fun workouts, and flattering fitness fashion to help you learn to love exercise.
- This At-Home Workout Combines HIIT and Yoga for the Ultimate Burn
- Top Fitness Stars Share Their Most Common Workout Habits
- Hot Yoga Is No Better for You Than Regular Yoga, Study Says[brightcove:5532322486001 default] There’s something undeniably satisfying about leaving a fitness class dripping in sweat. When it comes to yoga, though, new research suggests there’s little reason to crank up the heat. Bikram yoga has attracted a loyal following due to its steamy classes, which involve 26 specific postures and breathing ... read more
- CrossFit Members Quit After Owner Posts Controversial Videos of Female Clients’ Butts[brightcove:5686667785001 default] The owner of a North Carolina CrossFit gym is being criticized for posting videos of female members’ butts with sexually suggestive captions. Blue Ridge CrossFit owner Tom Tomlo took videos of several female members as they were bending over during their workouts, later posting them to the gym’s ... read more
- I’m the Worst Dancer, but I’ll Never Quit Taking Dance Fitness Classes—Here’s Why[brightcove:5349729533001 default] I've never been good at dancing, but for some reason I've always felt drawn to it. In elementary school, I would make up mini dance routines and perform them for myself in my bedroom mirror. In middle school, in an attempt to gain some semblance of rhythm, I ... read more
Get a healthier and happier family with these easy recipes and expert advice.
- Aunt of 13 Allegedly Malnourished Siblings Says Mom Would ‘Laugh’ Off Concerns About Kids’ WeightTwo aunts of the 13 siblings rescued from an allegedly abusive home in California earlier this week are speaking out, saying in separate interviews they were “shocked” to learn their nieces and nephews were allegedly malnourished, living in squalor and were sometimes shackled to furniture. “We are as hurt and ... read more
- Newlywed Maria Menounos Is the Latest Star Considering Surrogacy[brightcove:5492879856001 default] In case you were busy recovering from New Year’s celebrations on Jan. 1, here’s a bit of potentially missed news: Maria Menounos got married live on TV in Times Square. The 39-year-old former E! host and her now-husband Keven Undergaro, 51, tied the knot during Fox’s New Year’s ... read more
- Elderly Couple Dies Within Hours of Each Other After Wife Searches for Husband in Freezing ColdAn elderly couple died within hours of each after they ventured out into the brutally cold weather that has gripped their Canadian province since last week. Police found the bodies of Grant Trieber, 90, and his wife Ada Triebner, 83, outside of their Ontario, Canada, cottage during a wellness check ... read more
- My Wife Gets Chemo Twice a Month for Brain Cancer—and an IV Bag Shortage Is Making This Harder[brightcove:5522487361001 default] The day after Christmas, my wife and I were hoping for a mellow visit to her twice-monthly cancer treatment, chemotherapy infusion, at Moores Cancer Center at UC San Diego in La Jolla, California. It’s always a long day: She gets her port accessed in the morning, then gets ... read more
- Mom ‘Retires’ Elf on the Shelf with Hilarious Letter from Santa[brightcove:5686449132001 default] The Elf on the Shelf and its interactive hide-and-seek game play has grown into a beloved holiday tradition among families with young children, with the tiny toy showing up in creative spots each morning and serving as Santa Claus’ eyes and ears throughout the Christmas season. But one Illinois ... read more
Diet and exercise plan are important, but your mood and mind play a big part in a complete healthy you. Here you’ll find tips for beating stress, natural remedies for everything from headaches to depression to cramps and mood-boosters.
- 10 Self-Care Moves You Can Do at Your Desk[brightcove:5624850626001 default] Self care is all about taking care of your mind and body, so you feel less stress and more joy. Considering the hectic pace of the work world, most of us could benefit from more self-care during the workday—to crank up productivity, form stronger relationships with coworkers, and ace ... read more
- "This Is Us" Finally Revealed What Causes Jack’s Death, and I Am SCREAMINGBATTERIES! That’s what I found myself screaming at my television at the end of the latest This Is Us episode, “Clooney” — and be warned, spoilers ahead. The episode is not, in fact, about George Clooney, nor about the late William’s cat, Clooney. Rather, the episode is about a trip ... read more
- Simone Biles Revealed She Was Also Molested By Dr. Larry Nassar in an Open Letter on Twitter[brightcove:5644281469001 default] Olympic champion Simone Biles is the latest gymnast to come forward and share that she was molested by Team USA doctor Larry Nassar. Biles, 20, opened up about her experience in an open letter on Monday, January 15th. She shared the note on Twitter, captioning it “Feelings…” and ... read more
- Exactly What to Do if Your New Year’s Resolution Is Already Slipping[brightcove:5599148081001 default] With each new year comes a new opportunity to better ourselves. We vow to kick our sugar addictions, call our parents more, and check Facebook less. Yet within weeks, most of us are back to snacking, screening parental calls, and mindlessly scrolling through our newsfeeds. But before you become one ... read more
- The Disturbing Case of Gypsy Rose Blanchard, Who Murdered Her Munchausen-by-Proxy Mom
Budget meals, easy nutrition tips and advice on keeping your family happy and healthy.
- The Amazon Echo and More Than 150 Products Are Going (Red) for an Amazing Cause[brightcove:5629945518001 default] This article originally appeared on InStyle.com. While you're making plans to hit up your favorite stores for Black Friday, you might as well make sure your coins are going to a good cause. Amazon is making it easier than ever to shop and give back at the same ... read more
- 10 Kate Spade Gifts for the Food Lover Who Appreciates the Finer Things[brightcove:5511409153001 default] This article originally appeared on FoodAndWine.com. Just as the world is gearing up for Christmas, Kate Spade has released the most extravagant, most glittery, over-the-top, but absolutely perfect holiday item: A cross body bag in the shape of a champagne bucket, complete with little cubes of ice. It ... read more
- The Kitchen Essential That Makes Everything Easier[brightcove:5511409153001 default] This article originally appeared on RealSimple.com. Of all the kitchen gadgets and gear I own, my mixing bowls are hands down the most valuable. Ditch the stand mixer, lose the jelly roll pan, but don’t take away my set of Williams Sonoma Melamine Pour Spout Mixing Bowls. They ... read more
- The Best Black Friday Deals for Your Kitchen[brightcove:5511409153001 default] This article originally appeared on FoodAndWine.com. You probably don't need a reminder to eat your fill this Thanksgiving, but remember just what you can use all that extra food-energy for. After a night of digesting, it's Black Friday, that shopping-saturated day that officially kicks off the American holiday ... read more
- NutriBullet Is Being Sued After 22 People Claim Injuries from the Blender[brightcove:5293547528001 default] This article originally appeared on People.com. At least 22 people have come forward suing NutriBullet for injuries related to using the high-speed blender. The users say the NutriBullet exploded off of the machine from the pressure inside the container, causing the spinning blade to lacerate people or the ... read more