News & Articles
Easy moves, fun workouts, and flattering fitness fashion to help you learn to love exercise.
- You Can Do This Plyometric Leg Workout from Emily Skye Practically AnywherePlyometric exercises are amazing for improving agility, but jumping around isn't everyone's favorite. If you're someone who sees plyo exercises as a necessary evil, rest assured, there are ways to make them more palatable. For one, you can skip the gym and take your workout outside to fresh air and a ... read more
- Kourtney Kardashian Sports Victoria Beckham Reebok Collection in New Insta PostWhile I’ve personally taken (and occasionally posted) my fair share of mirror selfies, I can safely say that approximately zero of my closet selfies can compare to a Kardashian’s—especially the latest photo shared by resident Kardashian wellness guru, Kourtney Kardashian. The Poosh founder added a post-gym selfie to her Instagram ... read more
- I Didn’t Want to Like Vanessa Hudgens’s $40 Workout Class, But I Did—And I Might Go BackThis probably isn't a "newsflash" moment, but it needs to be said: Vanessa Hudgens has an incredible body—which isn't terribly surprising given the access to personal trainers, chefs, nutritionists, etc., that most celebs have. (It's definitely easier to achieve your #fitnessgoals if you're surrounded by people who help you do that 24/7.) ... read more
- This Is What Happened When I Stopped Using Exercise as a Way to Lose WeightFor most of my adult life, my relationship with exercise existed on a cycle. After I finished high school and no longer played competitive basketball, I found myself in college trying to figure out fitness outside of the context of team sports. For most people, this would mean discovering the type of exercise ... read more
- Karen Lord Demonstrates 5 Pilates Exercises You Can Do at Home... read more
Get a healthier and happier family with these easy recipes and expert advice.
- Blake Lively’s Baby Registry Proves She’s Not a Regular Mom, She’s a Cool Mom
- Meghan Markle Opens Up About Stress of Being a New Mom: ‘Not Many People Have Asked If I’m Okay’
- Prince Harry Tears Up as He Remembers Keeping Meghan Markle’s Pregnancy a SecretPrince Harry had a very different — and meaningful — perspective on parenthood at this year’s WellChild Awards. While delivering a poignant speech at the annual awards ceremony on Tuesday, Harry, 35, opened up about how this time last year, he and Meghan Markle were secretly expecting their first child ... read more
- Photographer Captures ‘Magic’ as Moms Feed Babies in Different Ways: ‘Nourishing Them with Love’Photographer Felicia Saunders set out to photograph moms and babies for National Breastfeeding Month in August. But she had no idea the moving photos would touch parents everywhere. Saunders, of Henderson, Nevada, put out a call for her annual bonding and nurturing session, and at the end of July photographed ... read more
- Stunning Photo Series Featuring Tube-Fed Babies Drives Home That Fed Is Truly BestNo matter how you feed your baby—whether by breast, bottle or, in some cases, tube—you're never immune from mom-shaming. The truth is, there's no right way to feed your baby and instead of spouting mantras like "breast is best," it's never been more important to spread the word that truly ... read more
Diet and exercise plan are important, but your mood and mind play a big part in a complete healthy you. Here you’ll find tips for beating stress, natural remedies for everything from headaches to depression to cramps and mood-boosters.
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Hospitalized For "Severe Flu-Like Symptoms"Kylie Jenner has reportedly been hospitalized with flu-like symptoms after "suffering" from an illness for "several days." The news comes from TMZ, which reported Wednesday that the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and founder of Kylie Cosmetics has been battling an "intense illness" that "required her to check into a ... read more
- Mark Ronson Comes Out as Sapiosexual—Here’s What That MeansUptown Funk musician Mark Ronson has come out as sapiosexual. The 44-year-old DJ and singer revealed his sexual orientation on Thursday during an interview with ITV’s Good Morning Britain. "I feel like I identify as sapiosexual," he said during the interview, which was greeted by supported from anchors Ben Shephard and ... read more
- Flight Attendant’s Sweet Note to Deaf Teen Flying Alone for the First Time Goes ViralOne flight attendant’s small act of kindness is touching the hearts of thousands. When deaf Maryland teen Ashley Ober flew by herself for the first time this summer, she was a little nervous about navigating a large, international airport alone — she had a connection at New York’s JFK airport ... read more
- Why Do People Lie? We Asked an ExpertI'd be lying if I said I hadn't told some fibs in my life. "I wish I could go, but I'm busy" is code for "I would rather be home on my couch." And "Sorry, I forgot to reply" is really me saying "Sorry, I was avoiding you." (Part of me is hoping that admitting ... read more
- More Celebrities Are Using Energy Healing—But Does It Work?In the past few years, the field of energy healing has pretty much exploded—but there’s a ton of confusion around it, too. What is it, exactly? Are there credible studies on it? And isn’t it just a little bit...woo-woo? Let’s start with the definition: Energy medicine (or biofield therapies) is ... read more
Budget meals, easy nutrition tips and advice on keeping your family happy and healthy.
- Alton Brown Is Obsessed with This $6 Kitchen ToolAlton Brown knows his way around the kitchen. And while you may assume his kitchen is filled with expensive gadgets like state-of-the-art blenders and thermometers, the host of Food Network's Good Eats: The Return is a huge fan of a bench scraper that can be yours for just shy of ... read more
- Bose’s Noise-masking ‘Sleepbuds’ Are a Game-changer for Anyone Who Needs White Noise to SleepThere’s nothing worse than spending a night tossing and turning on vacation because you can’t fall asleep. Let’s face it—most of us are high maintenance when it comes to our ideal sleeping environment. (We know you must have your hotel-quality bed sheets!) While being out of your comfort zone when ... read more
- Yoga Skeletons Are This Year’s Newest Halloween TrendSkeletons are one of the most iconic Halloween elements, but this year we're seeing them in a very different way. The newest iteration of the skeletal decor comes to us from Trader Joe's and has us feeling very zen. Last week the brand released a line of yoga skeleton planters ... read more
- Most Dish Soaps Don’t Actually Disinfect—Here’s How to Properly Sanitize Dirty DishesWhen you diligently wash every single dish in your sink with sudsy dish soap and warm water, you probably assume that your sparkling clean dishes are also disinfected. And while we hate to be the bearers of disappointing news, we thought it was important to point out that most dishwashing ... read more
- If Your Home Smells Funny, Check These 8 Problem AreasGet to the source of the stink and you’ll be on your way to enjoying a home that smells as sweet as a summer breeze. You know that ultra-fresh, citrus-kissed scent that greets you when you walk into the lobby of a luxury hotel? Do you ever wish your home ... read more