News & Articles
Easy moves, fun workouts, and flattering fitness fashion to help you learn to love exercise.
- The Husband in the Widely-Mocked Peloton Ad Has Spoken OutLast month, high-end exercise equipment company Peloton released a 30-second ad that has now been widely mocked and called out, with some noting how offensive it could be to buy your partner workout equipment as a gift, and others wondering why anyone would display their Instagram Stories on a TV ... read more
- This Restorative Yoga Flow Will Help You Feel More Relaxed and BalancedDaily tasks—like sitting at a desk for long hours or bending over to pick up clutter—take a toll on your body and can knock your frame out of whack. That’s where these easy-to-master moves come in. Krissy Jones, cofounder of Sky Ting Yoga in New York City and a Nike ... read more
- Jennifer Lopez Wore These Beyond Yoga Leggings—and They’re Still Available at ZapposJennifer Lopez is no stranger to chic workout gear, and her recent paparazzi shots in Miami are proof. The Hustlers star arrived at the gym on Saturday wearing an all-white ensemble, from her stylish white massive cat-eye sunglasses (part of the J. Lo collab with Quay Australia) down to her ... read more
- 10 Moves for a Cardio Workout at Home—No Equipment RequiredSure, you can schlep to the gym and hop on the elliptical for 45 minutes. Or you can lace up your sneaks and head outside for a long run to turn up your heart rate and calorie burn. But when the temperatures drop or you just don’t have time to ... read more
- The 5-Move Resistance Band Workout for a Strong ButtWhen you’re looking for a fitness tool that totally ups the ante on your strength workouts, particularly those that target your butt, look no further than a resistance band. Those looped mini bands work wonders for firing up your glutes and working your backside from all angles—a smart strategy for ... read more
Get a healthier and happier family with these easy recipes and expert advice.
- Mom’s Group on Facebook Lead to an Organ Donation That Saved a Baby’s LifeMoms often find comfort, support, and advice in their favorite Facebook groups. But a mom named Beth Rescsanski also found a donor for her 11-month-old baby boy Callum "Cal" who was in need of a liver. Andrea Alberto, 32, was a complete stranger to Beth and Cal, but was inspired ... read more
- Blake Lively’s Baby Registry Proves She’s Not a Regular Mom, She’s a Cool Mom
- Meghan Markle Opens Up About Stress of Being a New Mom: ‘Not Many People Have Asked If I’m Okay’
- Prince Harry Tears Up as He Remembers Keeping Meghan Markle’s Pregnancy a SecretPrince Harry had a very different — and meaningful — perspective on parenthood at this year’s WellChild Awards. While delivering a poignant speech at the annual awards ceremony on Tuesday, Harry, 35, opened up about how this time last year, he and Meghan Markle were secretly expecting their first child ... read more
- Photographer Captures ‘Magic’ as Moms Feed Babies in Different Ways: ‘Nourishing Them with Love’Photographer Felicia Saunders set out to photograph moms and babies for National Breastfeeding Month in August. But she had no idea the moving photos would touch parents everywhere. Saunders, of Henderson, Nevada, put out a call for her annual bonding and nurturing session, and at the end of July photographed ... read more
Diet and exercise plan are important, but your mood and mind play a big part in a complete healthy you. Here you’ll find tips for beating stress, natural remedies for everything from headaches to depression to cramps and mood-boosters.
- Doctor Saves Traveler’s Life by Sucking Urine from Man’s Bladder During Mid-Flight EmergencyA Chinese doctor had to think on his feet when a passenger on his flight suffered a medical emergency. Zhang Hong, a surgeon from the First Affiliated Hospital of Jinan University in Guangzhou, saved an elderly man’s life by sucking urine from the traveler’s blocked bladder during a medical emergency, ... read more
- Iskra Lawrence’s Latest Post Will Help Anyone Feeling Triggered by the Holidays CopeIskra Lawrence has been open about her past struggles with disordered eating, and now she has an important message for people who might be going through the same thing. In a candid new Instagram post, Lawrence shared a photo of herself now side-by-side with a photo of herself when she was likely ... read more
- Miroslava Duma Reveals She Has Rare Lung Disease: ‘I Was Given 7 Months to Live’Miroslava Duma has let her 1.6 million Instagram followers into a pretty major secret: she has been battling a rare lung disease. In a lengthy post on Sunday, she revealed that she was given just 7 months to live when she was diagnosed earlier this year. “It was crazy scary ... read more
- This Woman Was Born With Spastic Quadriplegia Cerebral Palsy—and Now She’s a Full-Time ModelHealth's series This Is Me is about owning who you are and defying ridiculous societal expectations of beauty. We're not here to meet your standards, we're here to break them. Show us how beautiful you are! Tag us on Instagram: @healthmagazine #ThisIsMe Janira Obregon has spent her entire life proving that just because she uses a ... read more
- So, Perineum Sunning is a Thing Now—Here’s Why Doctors Definitely Don’t Want You to Try ItFrom sitting over a pot of boiling water to steam the vagina, to sticking jade eggs you-know-where, “wellness” trends involving the genitals don’t seem to want to die. Now, there’s another one to add to that list: “perineum sunning.” Yes, you heard that right. In recent months, the new “self-care” ... read more
Budget meals, easy nutrition tips and advice on keeping your family happy and healthy.
- Anna Faris and Family Suffer Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Scare—Here’s What You Need to Know About the ‘Silent Killer’Anna Faris’s Thanksgiving weekend nearly ended in tragedy when she and her 12 family members were exposed to toxic amounts of carbon monoxide at their rented home in North Lake Tahoe. The actress shared the frightening ordeal on social media, thanking first responders for saving the lives of her loved ones. ... read more
- Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals Just Launched With Savings That Seriously Rival Black Friday
- The Walmart Cyber Monday Deals That Are Actually Worth ShoppingWe’ve made it to the final stretch of post-Turkey Day sales with Cyber Monday rounding out a weekend of unbelievably good deals. Seriously, this year’s shopping extravaganza included Apple Watches Series 5 for just $379 and Instant Pot DUO60 Pressure Cookers at an all-time low price of just $49. Unfortunately, ... read more
- Jennifer Lopez Apparently Buys 50 Jars of This Candle Every MonthLe Labo’s Santal 26 candle smells like a lot of things: amber, cedar, musk, sandalwood, and, perhaps most importantly, Jennifer Lopez. According to a recent story in The Cut about the beginnings of Le Labo’s cult-favorite perfume Santal 33, the Santal 26 candle (the precursor to Santal 33) is such ... read more
- The Best Black Friday Health and Wellness Deals to Shop TodayYou’ve officially survived Thanksgiving. Whether that means cooking eight different side dishes or navigating family politics, congratulations, you’ve made is to the other side. Our favorite way to recover post-fete is with a little retail therapy—and Black Friday’s timely arrival makes that task just a little bit easier. It’s no ... read more